Cakes2.com

Where all of your cake and dessert dreams come true. How sweet it is!

 

 

You can have your cake and eat it too...

 
Welcome to our dessert page.  Your desserts will be created with the finest and freshest ingredients available to the Northwest  "Made fresh to Order". 

 
Our clients experience a private consult, samples upon request,  and endless selections to choose from,  custom designs of choice and very generious portions.
 
Dessert Prices will vary depending on your final selection(s),  and the design and components used to create your speciality dessert(s).
 
Please feel free to contact us at:  info@cakes2 so we can further assist in planning your special celebration. 

Bon Appetit & Thank you for visiting our website

Some Suggestive Favorite Cake Flavors:
Chocolate Decadence 
Lemon Cake [Plain or with Poppyseeds]
Almond Cake [Plain or with Poppyseeds]
Pink Champagne 
French Vanilla Bean 
Hungarian Carrot Cake [plain or with walnuts]
German Chocolate 
Vanilla Hazelnut 
Orange Chiffon 
Kahlua 

Salted Caramel
Red Velvet  "aka: "Millionaires" Cake

**[from the Waldorf Hotel, NY]

 

Our cake list is endless! With that said, ask & you shall receive
 
For Thought:
95% of all Americans love chocolate. The other 5% are not telling the truth
 
Some wonderful fillings:
Chocolate Ganache
Mocha Mousse/Chocolate Mousse/Raspberry Mousse
Strawberry Mousse/Vanilla Mousse
Lemon Curd
Fresh Fruit Puree: Strawberry, Raspberry, Marionberry, Huckleberry

Cream Cheese
Barvarian Cream
 
Tips to remember when ordering:
Rolled Fondant cakes look so picture perfect. But do you really know what it is?
It is a mixture of sugar and glycerin "liquid fat", not to mention that, it is very sweet and about double in cost than a buttercream icing.  Rolled Fondant is a very expensive and timely process.  Once the fondant is placed on the cake it can no longer be placed in the refrigeratior, as it will dessolve just like a meringue [sugar].  When ordering a Rolled Fondant Wedding Cake, please note that your cake and filling selections will be limited to NPH [non potentially hazardious] items that do not need to be refrigerated.
 
What Icings are best suited for a summer  outdoor celebration?

A very delicate German Buttercream is your best choice for a summer day.  A dessert  is usually the first item on display and the last to be consumed. Our German Buttercream Icing can sit out for 4 hours at a time. It looks wonderful and tastes even better !


 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the world of Cakes2.com

 

When we say Cakes 2, we define it as: 

[we offer cakes and also offer many other services]. 

 

Our service area includes but is not limited to:

Portland/Hood River  OREGON

Vancouver/White Salmon WASHINGTON.

We have been proudly servicing this area since 1988.

 

No where else can you find all of your event needs in one place.  

Event Planning

Customized Menu Planning

Party Retnals

Baked Goods 

Wedding Cakes

Floral Arrangements

 

Whether you are looking for appetizers for 200 or a full buffet meal for a large group, or just an intimate dinner party at your home, we can provide you with delicious, locally sourced menus for any occasion.  Every event is different so we will gladly tailor our menus to meet your special requirements.  In other words, we will work with you to tantalise your taste buds and create an event that is full of happy memories.  

 

With our creative efforts we are able to suit your budget forecast to create a tailor made event.

 

We work with many suppliers in our service areas and together we can help create your perfect day and bring your visions to a reality.

 

Phone calls are delighted, emails accepted.

541-386-6998

tocakes2@gmail.com

 

 

 

Above photo: Its time to think Pumpkin and this years holiday season is just around the corner. Made fresh to order: A Palate Pleaser Deep Dish Shortbread Pumpkin Pie.  Delicious! Serves 12                                                                                                                            

 

tuxedo-rental.com

cakes2.com

palate pleaser flowers

Hood River, Oregon 97031

541-386-6998

 

Gorge Event Services

White Salmon, WA. 98672

By Appointment only

509-493-2298

Email us:

info@gorgeevents

info@tuxedo-rental

info@cakes2

info@palatepleaserflowers

 

 

 

Or use our online contact form.

Photo Gallery

 

<<

2019-2020

Formal Wear

Price List:

All Shirts: $34.50

Full Back Solid Satin Vests: $45.00

Windsor Ties: $15.00

Dress Socks: $6.00 

Bow Ties: $9.95

Cummerbunds: $14.95

Pocket Squares: $6.25

Suspenders: $12.50 

Camouflage & Linen Vests: $48.50

 

Recommend this page on:

Print Print | Sitemap
© PPC. Inc